Recrur Marine is crewing management system for shipping lines, vessel operators, cruise lines and related recruitment agencies.
It supports high recruitment volumes, has many marine-specific features and is highly customisable
What makes Recrur Marine so special?
High volumes and advanced process automation
Customisation and integration
Job portal for employers & applicants
- Recrur Marine is prepared for managing tens of thousands of applicants, this makes it suitable for even largest shipping lines.
- Jobs can be separated by ship types or vessels, specific requirements of each can be taken into account.
- Large user/recruiter base (3000+) and account syncronisation with other IT systems is supported.
- Custom multi-level organisation support can be added.
- In addition to external job portals, integrations can be made with marine-specific talent sources.
- Application forms of specific tech jobs are usually long and very detailed. Correct presentation of large amount of application documents is supported by Recrur.
- Document verification and classification functionalities can be customised for shipping industry’s needs.
- Additional parties like experts and departments can be involved into the recruitment process. This requires specific user rights and roles, that are supported by Recrur.
- Statistics module can be customised for shipping lines, supporting the organisation/vessel structure.
Job portal for both ship/department managers and applicants
- Customised application portal where ship managers can present their job offers and applicants can provide their documents easily.
- Shipping line has an overview of recruitments made through the portal. This statistics enables to evaluate the shipping line’s efforts of attracting new talents.
- Shipping line has a database of job providers and applicants. This feature is best suited for staffing agencies.